Our Company Stewardship Report covers our Fiscal Year (April 2020-March 2021).
People & Partners
We believe in responsibly contributing to the economic stability of our company and business partners.
- Focus amid the pandemic was to ensure safety of associates and keep America fed
- Perdue Farms recognized for COVID-19 response
- Our COVID-19 response by the numbers
- Our farmers answer the call as essential workers
- Leading with gratitude
We believe in being a responsible employer, investing in our associates’ growth, safety and well-being.
- Perdue Named “America’s Best-In-State Employer 2020” by Forbes
- Received 18 safety awards from the Joint Industry Safety and Health Council
- Investing in our associates’ growth and education
- Engaging our associates for a more diverse and inclusive workplace
We believe in being responsible members of the communities where we do business.
- Delivering Hope To Our Neighbors® amid the pandemic
- A Mission Partner with Feeding America®
- Power of associate volunteerism and giving back
- Provided more than $1.5 million in Franklin P. and Arthur W. Perdue Foundation grants
We believe in helping agricultural customers prosper with flexible forward-thinking solutions.
- Focus on the farmer
- Specialty seeds and oils
- Perdue AgriBusiness Plenish® high-oleic soybean oil certified heart healthy
- Leveraging our deepwater port to reach around the world