Perdue Statement on Compliance and Ethics
February 16, 2018
COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS POSITION STATEMENT
Compliance and ethics are prerequisites to trust.
We operate all of our facilities in compliance with:
· all local, state and federal laws and applicable international agreements,
· and the rules and regulations of private and public agencies having jurisdiction over Perdue.
We are committed to:
· managing our business ethically and with a sense of responsibility and stewardship,
· respecting human rights and dignity, and
· and upholding and protecting the legal rights of our associates.
We expect the same from our suppliers and business partners.
Code of Ethics
Perdue’s Code of Ethics governs our business behavior and conduct. To this end, all salaried associates are required to sign a Code of Ethics Statement that they will abide by our expected code of conduct. All associates are required to follow our policies and are expected to base their actions and decisions upon our values. This includes acting with honesty and integrity at all times.